If you have been studying the HTML (HyperText Markup Language) recently, then you may have come across the term iFrame. By definition, iFrame or inline frame is a tag in HTML programming that is used to add a new or different document to the current document.
The iFrame tag is largely used when all you need is to display a link to a different webpage or just a piece of content from some other URL. HTML iFrame can also be used to link videos from sites such as YouTube to your blog or website as well.
The <iframe> tag may seem similar to a few other tags that are used in HTML programming. However, the functionality of the <iframe> tag differs when you realize that the iFrame tag in HTML can be used to display some other document as a continuation to the current document without creating a separate area for that content to be displayed.
If you wish to create a HTML iFrame for your blog or website or even if you are just an upcoming HTML programmer who wants to try on what all can be done using HTML iFrame, there are a lot of online tools and services that lets you make your own HTML iFrame.
But similar to any other service or tool that you may find online, the issue with these free HTML iFrame tools online are that most of these tend to come with a price tag that you must pay before actually using the service while others simply does not give you complete customization control over the HTML iFrame that you are creating.
If you have been searching for a HTML iFrame tool for some time now, then here is a tool that we came across recently that, according to us, is the best iFrame tool that you can find online to create free HTML iFrame.
Not just that it is free to use, unlike many other online HTML iFrame creators, this tool also gives you maximum customization options on the HTML iFrame that you create, thus helping you create a HTML iFrame that perfectly suits your website or blog.
How to Create an HTML iFrame (Inline Frame):
Below is how you can easily create a HTML iFrame using the free online tool that we mentioned above:
- First of all, visit the website www.iframecodegenerator.com
- In the website is the free online HTML iFrame generator tool that we mentioned above. When the website loads, the first thing that you see will be the HTML iFrame generation tool itself.
- You will be presented by a list of customization options that will help you make the HTML iFrame that you are about to create as unique as possible. Go through the listed options to give your HTML iFrame a custom name, margin and border. You can also specify the height and width of the custom name of your HTML iFrame along with the size, color and border of your HTML iFrame and height and width of the margin on your custom HTML iFrame.
- Once all the design tweaks have been made, paste the URL that you want the iFrame tool to point towards to.
- After finishing all the details, you can either click “Preview” to check the demo of the HTML iFrame that you just created or simply click on the “Generate” button to finish and get the code of the HTML iFrame.
- The code of the HTML iFrame will appear in the large box below the “Generate” button.
- Once the code appears, then simply copy and paste the code wherever needed to make the HTML iFrame appear.
So that’s as easy as it gets. Found this simple to follow guide on how to create an iFrame or Inline Frame helpful. Do share this article or leave a comment below if you have any queries.