If you are looking for the best thank you quotes for parents, then you landed at the right place guys, i.e. Making Different, which holds everything for you. The hardest, but the most wonderful job in the world is Parenting. So, it is important to thank your parents for everything they did it just for you and your comfort. Just appreciate their sacrifices with positive and great gratitude quotes. Today, I am here with the Thank You Quotes for Parents, which you can use as the basis of your big Thank You Note for them. You can send your parents a card for appreciating them or a gratitude card showing your love and respect for them.
This article is for those people out there who are searching for beautiful, thank you quotes for parents because here your quest ends. Saying Thank You and showing your gratitude is an inspiring and exciting subject which can make anyone smile. You can use these thank you quotes for parents for adding a touch of flair, zest, sincerity and for personal meditation and inspiration. These quotes can give a life to your gifts and cards for your parents. Just a small Thank You quote can make your parents feel proud and bless to have you as their kid. Since using just a simple thank you quote doesn’t seem to be enough, let’s take a look how to use them.
How to use Thank You Notes for Parents for best effect?
First, you have to select the best thank you quote for your parents, according to the situation or event along with the context of your letter, note or card. As you can clearly see a wide variety of thank you quotes for parents here from which you can choose from or you can even choose your own because I know that’s it is not a comprehensive long list, but still mentioned those quotes which fits in all the situations.
These quotes can do an admirable and a tremendous job of expressing your thankfulness as well as gratitude to your parents and can stand alone with any further wording or text. Believe me, these few words, which are short and to the point is the best to show followed by your signature as suffice. You can use these quotes painted, written, embroidered, etched, printed or engraved on personalized gifts.
These thank you quotes for parents can help in elevating the simple gift of yours to really something special. If you will incorporate a beautiful thank you quote in your gift for your parents, then it will give a personal touch for thanking someone special.
Recommended for you:
How to Write a Thank You Note
Thank You Quotes for Dad
Do we actually take out time to thank our real life hero- OUR DAD? A special heartfelt, cute or funny easily helps in expressing your gratitude, love and appreciation for your Dad for everything he did, done and does for you after all these years.
- The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!Author unknown
- Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
Friedrich Schiller (1759-1805), German poet, historian & philosopher
- To her the name of father was another name for love.
Fanny Fern (1811-1872), American journalist & writer
- Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.
- Like father, like son.
- Good fathers make good sons.
- The child of a tiger is a tiger.
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
- He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
Clarence Budington Kelland (1881-1964), American writer
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
Jim Valvano (1946-1993), American college basketball coach
- My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”
Harmon Killebrew (1936-2011), American baseball player
- God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers.
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
Erich Fromm (1900-1980), German psychologist & philosopher
- A Mother holds her children’s hands for a while… their hearts forever.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
William Makepeace Thackeray (1811-1863), English writer, author of Vanity Fair
- A mother is the truest friend we have…
Washington Irving (1783-1859), American author & historian
- A mother’s heart is the child’s classroom.
Henry Ward Beecher (1813-1887), American priest & social reformer
- Men are what their mothers made them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882), American philosophical writer & poet
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865), 16th President of the United States (from 1861 to 1865)
- It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
Author unknown (used in the TV sitcom The Golden Girls)
- Next to God, thy parents.
William Penn (1644-1718), English founder of the US Province of Pennsylvania
- There are three degrees of filial piety. The highest is being a credit to our parents, the second is not disgracing them; the lowest is being able simply to support them.
Confucius (551-479 BC), Chinese philosopher, politician & teacher
- To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself.
- Gratitude is one of the least articulate of the emotions, especially when it is deep.
Felix Frankfurter (1882-1965), American Supreme Court Justice
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
- Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
Jean Anouilh (1910-1987), French playwright
- You have to love your children unselfishly. That is hard. But it is the only way.
Barbara Bush (b. 1925), First Lady of the United States from 1989 to 1993
- The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.
Frank A. Clark (1911-1990), American journalist & author
Thank You Quotes for Mom
It is often very hard to tell our beloved Mom how much special she is and what important part she holds in our life. A special thank you quote for your Mom helps in showing your gratitude, love and appreciation for everything she does and did for us since we are born.
More sayings for thanking your Parents
Stop waiting for any special day to thank your parents because there is no need to wait for any special day to say thanks to your parents. You can simply pick any random moment for expressing your love and gratitude to your parents for the way they cared and nourished you. You need to acknowledge their love and sacrifices, which were made without having any selfish thoughts. You can simply take some beautiful ideas from these thank you quotes for parents and write a beautiful message to them.
More Parents Appreciation & Gratitude Quotes
You can post these thank you quotes for parents on Facebook or you can tweet them on twitter or share through messages. Do whatever you think can make them smile because using these short-liners can make them feel happy and proud of you. Appreciating someone for something is a difficult task, but not more difficult than parenthood. And yes, I am in debt to my parents to whom I just want to say Thank You for giving me this life. Just say thanks to your parents for giving your life, loving you, nurturing and raising you.
- To be loved and trusted by those who know us best is life’s greatest compliment.
Attributed to Jack Anthony
- The greatest gift is a portion of yourself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882), American essayist, lecturer and poet
- The apple never falls far from the tree.
- Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home.
Bill Cosby (b. 1937), American actor, comedian & educator
- Don’t be discouraged if your children reject your advice. Years later they will offer it to their own offspring.
- Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.
James Baldwin (1924-1987), American novelist & playwright
- Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is writing a book.
Cicero (106-43 BC), Roman philosopher, statesman & orator
- Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
David Frost (b. 1939), British journalist & media personality
- The young wish to give their elders the full benefits of their inexperience.
- Raising a kid is part joy and part guerrilla warfare.
Ed Asner (b. 1929), American actor
- The art of being a parent consists of sleeping when the baby isn’t looking.
- No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.
Brad Meltzer (b. 1970), American author. From: The Inner Circle
Just thank your parents for all the countless reasons with these quotes. These thank you quotes for parents will help you all in creating some sweet and memorable memories not only for your parents, but even for you because it is actually you who will make them smile. Just make your parents happy and god will make you happy always.