Our family and friends shower us with love when we are sick. It feels so great when you know that people care for you and send you their good wishes. When they do not stay close to your place, but really care for you and wish for you to get well, it becomes important for them to wish you online. You feel happy and contented. Just knowing that you have your loved ones beside you in your bad times is a good feeling. Thanks to Facebook for we can hear from everybody we love. It makes wishes more special and exciting. We might hear from an old friend as well.
When somebody wishes you in person, you reply to them then and there with a ‘Thank You’ and talk about some other things like how you are bored of being sick and joke about some other things. But what do you do online? What is the etiquette? Sure you can show them gratitude by liking their post but what will build a connection between you and the person is an appreciation post or a personalized comment.
Here, we are listing sample of some reply wordings that will help you to show your well wishers that you appreciate their affection and love from the core of your heart.
Respond to Get Well Soon Messages and Comments on Facebook
- It was so nice of you to drop me a text while I was recovering. Thank you very much.
- It feels so good to know I have people like you who care for me so much. Thank you.
- My heart was filled with immense joy when I received your message. Thank you for wishing
- I am lucky to have a friend like you. Thank for wishing for my recovery.
- Thank you for your concern. I have recovered now.
- I am back home and doing fine now. Thank you for your concern.
- Reading your message helped me in my recovery. Thank you so much.
- I was so happy to see your message. Thank you for wishing for my recovery.
- I have recovered from my illness. Thank you for the support.
- Thank you for the concern you have shown. I am back home and fine.
- I am blessed to have a friend like you. Thank you so much for the love and support.
- My recovery was faster. All thanks to you for the lovely get-well-soon message.
- It was good to see your message during my sickness. Thank you.
- Thank you for the amazing get-well-soon message. I was so touched.
- Lots of love for sending the get-well-soon message. I am doing great now.
- I really appreciate the effort you took to wish me. Thank you so much.
- It was so nice of you to send a message when I needed it the most. Thank you.
- Thank you so much for being there for me and sending such a lovely message. I have recovered and doing great. Thank you.
- I can’t thank you enough for sending the sweetest get-well-soon message ever. I am so lucky to have you.
- Thank you for caring for me and sending a message. I really appreciate your effort.
Recommended for you:
Reply to Get Well Soon Messages
Recommended for you:
7 Common Situations When You Should Say Thank You
Hence, we have concluded how you can thank everyone for the get well wishes on Facebook. It is always a good gesture to appreciate the effort someone puts in for you. So, go ahead and shower some love and gratitude when someone wishes you.