When someone is sick or not well and going through a rough phase in life then a few sweet words can really put a smile on their faces. It is in these hard times that people expect you to be there for them, this is when they need your support the most. So, you must not abandon them during such hard times, instead, you should make some efforts on your part to be of some help to them.
A get well soon card with some funny and thoughtful messages is a gesture that would be appreciated by a sick person and would light up his or her dark days. So, here are 20 different ways in which you can tell someone to get well soon that would help them fight with these vulnerable moments in life and make them happy.
Get Well Soon
- You are a brave person, fight with this and I know that soon you will be up and about, just take good care of yourself and get well really soon, dear.
- Don’t worry about the world outside, right now you just worry about yourself and focus on getting better quickly.
- Try moving your lips a little, a little upwards and there it is, that charming smile. Don’t let sadness get to you during these hard times, just be happy and you will already feel better and it will only speed up your rate of recovery.
- At least now I really beg you to take good care of yourself, don’t worry about other things, I am here to help you in any way I can, you just take rest and get better.
- I know it won’t be long before you bore this sickness with your stupid jokes and it gets rid of you, hang in there, we are all here rooting for you.
- Well, I must say that we are missing you here at work and so we are sending some good healthy vibes along with these flowers to cheer you up and to urge you to get well as soon as you can.
- I know it is a really hard time for you but do not lose hope, you will get better soon, we know it, you know it and that’s all that matters.
- There will come such moments in life when you will fall, get hurt but just take some rest, heal yourself and show everybody that you can get up again with a brave smile in your face, we all believe in you.
- Here are some cute words with a healthy casserole of stew, get well soon, dear, we all love you and are right here for you.
- See, I always told you to not overwork and to take good care of your health but you won’t ever listen to me and stay up every night working. Now, I absolutely forbid you to even think of work, you stay in that bed and sleep, eat, watch TV, basically, just relax, and take your own sweet time recovering. Also, I love you and I am here for you if you need anything.
- You are the most supportive person I have ever known in my life and now that you are in need, I am ready to help you in any way I can, be it taking care of the children or managing the house, you just worry about getting well soon.
- I hope the sight and smell of these flowers would put a smile on your face and make you feel better, and once you start feeling better you will actually start getting better too.
- They say that an apple a day keeps the doctor away and so here is a basket full of apples and you must eat them every day such that they can drive the sickness away and help you recover.
- Just know that while you are in the hospital, you are being dearly missed here and we all are praying for your quick recovery, dear.
- I think it was about time you slept and ate, you have skipped enough meals and enough nights of sleep and right now, you just catch up to them and don’t worry about anything, I will take care of everything.
- Can you right now make staying healthy a priority please, forget about everything else for a while and concentrate all your energy in getting better, I miss the healthy, happy version of you.
- Now you have to believe that nature has its own ways of telling you to stop, take a break, get some rest before you go back to the troubles of life again, just get well soon, dear and take some good care of yourself.
- We miss your funny jokes at the office and lunch is not so entertaining anymore without you, so please get well soon and laugh the sickness out of your system.
- Now that you pretty much don’t have anything else to do then you might as well go through the bucket list of all amazing books I made for you and read a few while you heal and get better again.
- No matter how hard it gets, I am right here to always give you some reason to smile and realise that it will all be okay soon, you will be okay soon and I am desperately waiting for you to be so.
Recommended for you:
How to Keep Hope Alive During the Tough Times
These were 20 different messages that you can use to tell someone to get well soon and make them happy in these hard times. The fact that you are so thoughtful would definitely make them feel special and cared for and sometimes that makes all the difference.